Assalamualaikum and hai hai,,,mood semangat nihh,, actually apa yang nak di 'share' kan bersama anda adalah daripada apa yang syifa dah tonton lahh,, syifa buka satu link nihh,, its about how to become a good "Muslimah", beauty is actually very important for all of us kan kan kan ,,, Even Islam emphasizes beauty in our life ! But everything needs to be moderate ,don't you think so ?
"Sesungguhnya Allah itu cantik dan sukakan kecantikan"
IS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR US THE MUSLIMAH TO WEAR IT RIGHT?
Yes, it is! In fact, it is actually an obligation for us to do so! In surah an Nur ayah 31, it has been clearly stated that,
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful."
Our Lord has specified an ayah for us, emphasizing on the need for us to cover our aurah properly. Aren't you honored? So what are we waiting for?
DO’S AND DON’TS IN DRESSING UP
Islam has beautifully set some guidelines for us in being fashionable. Those very, very important guidelines that we should remember well in dressing up are:
- Loose (Longgar)
- Not transparent (Tidak jarang)
- Long (Labuh)
- Not similar to other religion's attire (Tidak menyerupai pakaian agama lain, eg, paderi)
- No camel bumps, do not pull your hair up too high (Tak nak bonggol bonggol unta ye :) )
- Your scarf or shawl should cover your chest and shoulder (Menutupi dada dan bahu)
- Do not advertise your accessories (Rings are acceptable)
- No exaggerations in make - up!
REWARDS FOR WEARING IT RIGHT
Now, I bet some people may ask, “What benefit can I get by following all these guidelines?” Trust me my dear readers, Allah Azzawajalla has promised us with humongous and lotsa lotsa lotsa rewards by applying these orders! What are those?
- We the women can be protected from being hurt by mens' lust. (If we don't trigger 'em, insha-Allah we will be spared from all the dangerous things that could happen!)
- Wearing it the right way would be an identity of a true Muslimah. Wouldn't it be nice if you're walking in the streets and people can easily notice you as a Muslimah? It is sort of like a uniform for you!
- It is a sign of modesty and dignity. When you wear it right, somehow your behavior is gonna be congruent with the image that you bring about. This can draw respect from people all around you. So all those people saying wearing hijab is an oppression is so wrong!
Women keep getting the wrong idea; where they dress to impress everyone around her. But that needs to change! We have to start implanting in our nawaitu to do everything purely because of Allah Azzawajalla. Hence, when Allah has set an obligation for us to dress properly, to wear it right, then do so! It's not an option, it's an obligation for you to dress, to impress Him and no other. :)
Till then, don't forget to Make it Your Way, but Make it the Right Way.